With around 30 years of experience in touchscreen solutions, A D Metro has now emerged as the leading supplier of touchscreen solutions to large numbers of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), systems integrators and value-added resellers. Over the years, A D Metro has been addressing the requirements of commercial, industrial and military applications through their exclusively designed and innovative products. These products have also been embedded into kiosks, control panels, monitors, all-in-one PCs and mobile computing devices.
When it comes to the industry’s most durable resistive touch screen sensors, A D Metro’s patented ULTRA armored glass touch screens become the obvious choice for their well-demonstrated solutions ideal for harsh operating environments. Moreover, their advanced ARGON controller with projected capacitive touchscreen technology offers the best solution to simplify product development with reduced costs and accelerated time to market.
A D Metro has become a logical partner for innovative touchscreen solutions, with its wide range of available technologies, the ability to provide customized enhancement options and extensive industry experience.
Enhancement & Customization Offered By A D Metro
Almost every set of touch applications has its own unique requirements; they need engineering enhancements or customization apart from that provided by an off-the-shelf touch sensor. To meet these demands, A D Metro provides complete engineering services from conceptual design to production:
- Analysis and Design
- Test and Measurement
- Material sourcing and manufacturing preparation
- Integration consulting
- ADM Custom-Design
Following are the areas of specialty in touch sensor design and customization offered by A D Metro:
- Optical enhancements: To enhance the optical performance of the touch sensor and LCD stack-up, they offer the application of coatings and films.
- Strengthened Substrates: For applications used in fields like military, heavy industry or vandal-prone areas, touchscreen solutions need to be resilient and sturdy. The only way to construct a touch sensor able to withstand direct, excessive, heavy impacts is by enhancing the sensor’s main substrate panel. A D Metro, an expert supplier of durable touchscreen solutions, specializes in the application of hardened glass laminations to provide the optimal sensor impact strength for any given thickness or weight.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding: EMI Shielding involves the application of Indium tin oxide (ITO) coatings, wire mesh or metal-coated films to the touch sensor. A D Metro designs and manufactures touch solutions to meet electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements and the U.S. Military Standard (MIL-STD) by using index-matched low ohm ITO coatings, grounding silver bus bar options and conductive grounding gaskets.
- Mullion Heaters: To make display applications work in extreme conditions touch sensor substrates are provided with heater windows.
- Cosmetic Customization: Whether it is enamel silk-screened borders or die-cut vinyl overlays, A D Metro can provide seamless integration of the touch sensor into your ergonomic design.
- Sensor Integration: Major issues in touch sensors arise from incorrect mounting and installation. Partnering with A D Metro into the early stages of the mechanical design phase of a new project often saves you from possible integration problems down the road.
If you are looking for a reliable touchscreen supplier for custom touchscreen design and engineering requirements, you have A D Metro- the expert in innovative touch solutions in the industry.